Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, May 1, 2023

Is Your Armor On?



“Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil”. Ephesians 6:11

Every day when you get up the devil is waiting to trip you up, that is if you are a believing prayer warrior. You pray for children, the country, schools, and so forth. 

The devil doesn’t really care about those who aren’t dedicated to living for the Lord but for those who are he throws his fiery darts at you. Let me back track, he does care and goes after all people cause he makes you think up reasons why you don’t need to be going to church on Sunday or Saturday. 

My heart aches for people who I have encountered who in reality  have no hunger for the word of God or for finding a dynamic church home to make friends and fellowship. You may have close family that fits into that category. Keep fighting those attacks and pray heartily for those who think it is all a big joke. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I come to you as your humble servant asking you to use me each day to help change someone’s life. Forgive me for ever saying something rude or hurtful. Guide my steps. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment