Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

On Empty?


“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.” John 15:5 (NKJV)
I rarely let my car gas tank get empty with only fumes to make it to the gas station but when I got there okay, whew. Do you ever feel worn out as if running on empty in your spiritual life?
Maybe you feel God expects you to do more and you are not growing enough to please him. That is a lie and feeling from Satan himself. Perhaps you have been guilted into thinking what you are doing is not enough. I haven’t seen any rules God laid out he just wants you to spend time with Him and the word to recognize truth from lies of the culture.
It is tempting to get up and get on social media before anything else. Try getting a good devotional book similar to Jesus Calling by Sarah Young but don’t forget THE book the Bible for in it you gain wisdom to lead a life pleading to Him. Try getting The Life Application Bible in New International Version to help you on your journey.
PRAYER: I am grateful to live in a nation so far that has not banned the Bible. Help me never take your word for granted and if nothing more to read a Psalms or two each day to give me fuel for my day. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment