Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

PRYRFUL

 




Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2

This title was a license plate I recently saw. What a neat way to share about prayer!

Are you in an attitude of prayer? Here is an idea. You are going about your day whether at home or out and about. Stop and say thanks to the Lord. 

In your home look at family photos and just thank the Lord for each person in those photos and maybe ask God to meet whatever need they are struggling with or pray for Holy Spirit to be at the forefront of their thinking. Now go and prayerfully enjoy your day. 

PRAYER: Thank you for another day of life to make an impact around me. Protect me from deception and help me pray for those who I don’t understand. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment