Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, May 12, 2023

Renew Thinking



And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.Romans 12:2-3 NKJV Bible Gateway 

So many issues may be swirling around in your brain and you can get fixated on them. The verse about casting your cares on God in 1 Peter 5:7 seems easy enough then why can’t you do it? 

Each day is a clean slate so to speak and you can begin again and really try to keep your mind on ‘things above’. For me I really want to stop Facebook but it is a good way to connect with family and friends but it is also a source of pain and grief if you allow it to be. 

Are there areas in your life you really have to trust God with because no amount of human manipulation or striving does any good?  There are for me. Forgiving, loving, moving on, not dwelling on negative junk. Try disconnecting from your cell phone a few hours. Unsubscribe to stupid stuff you don’t really need. Don’t engage in arguments and keep running for the cross. 

PRAYER: Father I need you to help me get through the things in life where I try to push my way in and create a scenario of perfectness. You and only you Lord are the source of my joy. I continue to pray for family and friends and trust you to do the work. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment