Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Respect Is Never Out Of Style



Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. Ephesians 5:22-24 NIV Bible gateway 

As much as society tries to make men and women equal, truly God designed the two sexes differently. Women were the weaker gentler sex which doesn’t mean inferior. We are designed differently for a reason. 

The world wants women to rule and be in charge and to outdo men. You see it in the number of women in mayoral, school heads, companies and so forth. Watch any TV show on prime time, if you can stomach them,  and a woman is at the helm. This isn’t to say a woman can’t lead but God designed the man to be the head and in the culture war of today, which is really spiritual warfare,  with Satan attacking manhood and families. 

Teach your children the way God wanted them to be taught and teach respect. I love to have a guy open the door for me or let me go first. The home is important and homemakers often get ridiculed. Don’t be ashamed be thankful you have or had the opportunity to be at home. Go into this world proudly knowing God is on the throne. 


PRAYER: Lord Jesus this world has turned upside down only because Christians have been succumbing to lies of the enemy. Help me Lord to show respect for those around me and also to know who I am in Christ. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Very good message. I walk with a cane. Wherever I go, there is some gentleman opening the door for me. Sometimes, even a young woman. I appreciate that and I always thank them. Peace and blessing to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete