Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Sunshine Factor



That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he makes his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.Matthew 5:45

Do you see the sunshine coming or do you feel under a dark cloud? Maybe events in your life have pushed you into a corner of depression. Don’t stay there because that only makes Satan happy. 

After a storm when dark clouds lift and the sun peeks through it is so refreshing. An occasional rainbow pops out making it even more glorious. Are you waiting for the sun to pop back out in your life? 

In your own life stop and breathe and give thanks. What for you might ask? For life in general. For family, friends, breathing every day. For forgiveness. For mercy. For hope. For beautiful sunrises and sunsets. For joy only Christ can give. 

PRAYER: Father I am where I am for a reason and I thank you. Help me stay focused so the enemy can’t get in and poke at my weak areas. Strengthen me to fight whatever battle comes my way. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment