Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

‘Pray-Er’

 





If I had cherished sin in my heart, the LORD would not have listened; Psalms 66:18

Are you the person who is dedicated to intercession or perhaps you are a praying person and people know it so ask you to pray like you have a better connection to the Almighty?

I have to admit there have been time’s someone asks for prayer and I kind of forget, shame on me, so decided the best remedy is to pray on the spot whether over the phone, in an airport terminal, at a coffee shop, wherever. 

Prayer is a direct hotline to the Almighty. Sometimes prayers aren’t answered like you think but they have still gone up to Him. If you don’t already try to make prayer a habit a routine. If you can go somewhere special like a park bench or rock by a stream and spend uninterrupted time alone. Don’t let prayer be an after thought but incorporate it into each day.

PRAYER: I rejoice that I know my faith in you comforts me and sustains me and help me Lord help others in this area if they feel they somehow are not qualified a lie from the enemy. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment