Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, June 19, 2021

Emerging From The Bubble

 


Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? Romans 8:35

Half of 2021 is gone behind us like a vapor. So much confusion still, hate, lies, stress, but God!

God is there as you emerge from your Covid quarantine isolation bubble. True there are still cases as I can verify from my doctor son who deals with it daily. But that bubble we have all been in was just about to pop emotionally and for many it did. 

Sad situations I heard from lockdown were divorces, suicides, no family contact, political turmoil, but this year ahead is promising and although many are dealing with stress related issues which is to be understood, many more have taken measures for healing and wholeness take that devil. What Satan meant for evil I believe will have many beautiful outcomes. Standby. 

PRAYER: Jesus Christ is my all. When I am afraid I run to him. Satan may try to pull punches, take away friends, and hurt me but he has no control over me. I will have victory in Jesus! In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: your assessment of the sad situations during this pandemic is on target. I have heard of heart-breaking circumstances other than COVID being made more difficult because of COVID. Peace and blessings to you and your.

    ReplyDelete