Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Been Pruned Lately?

 


I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. John 15:1-2

 

When you have a garden or bushes and trees you need to prune them occasionally to help them grow better fruit. At times when you chop the branches off it can look pretty ugly like there is no hope but then after waiting, voila, the flowers and fruit are blooming all over the place!

 

Do you feel in life that you are in the process of being pruned? Things hurt, you feel lost and alone, you cry out to God to please please help! 

The things you endure that you may not be able to understand now will be clearly understood when you keep running the spiritual race to win and see what the Holy Spirit is doing to shape you into the vessel most useful for the kingdom. So friend know trials will end and hang on to God, stay in the word, and on your knees. Life is going to be just fine! 

PRAYER:  I am thankful sometimes after the fact when I see how you used junk in my life to help produce a better vessel for the kingdom. Help anyone I know who is being pruned right now to hang on to the truth and keep running the race to win. I pray for Satan to be gone. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment