Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, June 26, 2021

The Presence Of My Enemies

 


You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Psalm 23:5

Who are you enemies? You may be a kind hearted soul thinking you face each day without enemies but Satan is there trying to throw you off track. 

You are not to be scared or alarmed of anything that seems greater than God because in fact nothing is greater than God. He has power to make lions lie down with lambs. He is much more powerful than any situation you are faced with. 

So the enemies may be people that dissed you on social media over something silly like politics. It may be a person who says you annoy them. It could be a person who has an unforgiving heart. Basically give that stuff to God and go enjoy a banquet in their presence. To God be the glory. 

PRAYER: I am grateful for wounds I have received from enemies because these taught me to be strong. I am thankful for lessons I learn and growth I receive as I get closer to the Lord. Help me choose  wisely and stay smart. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment