Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, June 28, 2021

In God We Trust

 


I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.Psalm 37:25

United States currency proudly displays this motto although many atheists and other so called woke groups have been on a constant campaign to erase Biblical founding from history books. 

Who do you trust? News reports? Magazine articles? Television talk show hosts? The stars? Your horoscope? A palm reader? I will tell you unequivocally you as a follower and believer only trust God. He has your back. He has America’s back. 

Believe receive doubt do without was a clever saying I heard years ago that makes much sense. Cast your cares, trust in God, turn in on some worship music and try to relax. 

PRAYER: Jesus you are the answer. So many people are wandering and lost due to having no moral and spiritual compass to guide them. Use me in someone’s life to be that compass with God’s help. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment