Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Desert Into Life

 


Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.” John 6:35

I live in what is known as ‘high desert’ and if it were not for irrigation canals the place would look pretty dead and farmers lush crops could not survive. 
Man too needs water to survive and needs the ‘water of life’ to survive spiritually.

 You have probably heard of the Bible being called the ‘bread of life’ but it is also the ‘water of life’ to keep you growing and maturing in Christ. Satan will attempt through numerous sly methods to stop this flow but you as a believer if you earnestly are seeking the Lord and making Him a real part of your life not an afterthought your life will bloom! 

Have you tasted this living water which never runs dry? You can, you know. Many are dried up and wasted away due to manmade philosophies and dry religion. Punching an attendance card each weekend is not what makes you never thirst but it is earnestly seeking Him. 

PRAYER: I want to be thirsty for you Lord and not wait till I am in a bad place and all dried up. I want to bloom and grow for the kingdom. Open up the fresh streams to help me let your love flow from me. In Jesus’ name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment