Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Trapped?



No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.” Isaiah 54:17

Anxiety, fear, panic, remorse, shame can be tortuous on the human spirit. You can lead a life pretty outside the lens of God so you might think but issues in your life are trapping you and making you feel immobilized.

Certain things you do or don’t do can take a toll on your mind, heart,spirit, and body. You are convicted of something like an addiction, a shortcoming, a past life and just may feel it is inescapable. My friend Jesus is always the way of escape. 

I don’t know what is going on in your life but I do know each person has to account to God for all they have done on their life. Often times things can be outwardly manifested in health issues such as high blood pressure, stroke, heart problems and the like when not left at the foot of the cross. God wants you to rise up and have victory and cast off any work of darkness still holding you back and giving you that trapped feeling. Run to Christ, give him your issues, leave them there. Now continue pressing on to the high call of Jesus! 

PRAYER: Take my life Lord and let it be consecrated unto you and you alone. I will not allow fear to have dominion over me. I choose to cast off the lies of Satan and be released from my chains. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment