Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Beyond Your Selfies



Then he said to them all: "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. Luke 9:23

Social media can be used for good or for narcissism and can be a great way to stay in touch with relatives or friends.

Why not step back and take inventory of your life and how you are using it to bring glory to God. Are there any areas of your life that probably displease or break God’s heart? Are there better ways to use social media other than being into self? 

Here we are in the middle of 2021. Has social media caused issues in your life that Satan exploited? Have you spent more time staring at your I phone than opening the paper Bible you may own? What have you done to help build up another person? Just some thoughts to ponder today. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for your blessings and for hearing and answering prayers. I thank you for suddenly moments when an answer to a long standing prayer comes. Help me Lord look for a need and meet it. Give me control of self worship. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment