Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Confess And Feel Better



Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body.Ephesians 4:25


Lying is pretty easy to fall into because of your sin nature and listening more to Satan than to God. 


If you have ever felt guilty or ashamed often the enemy tries to get you to not share it with anyone trying to get you to believe others will think less of you which is a lie from Hell. True brothers and sisters in Christ will always be there for you. 


James 5:16 says “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” When you share with a trusted friend or family member true healing begins and you are closer to freedom in Christ. 


PRAYER: Father I know nothing I have done is ever hidden from you and some things in my past I am not proud of. I choose to find freedom in believing for total freedom once I have trusted people I can share with. Victory will come with you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment