Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Lock Those Lips

 


Set a guard over my mouth, LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips. Psalm 141:3

Do you find it hard to keep secrets, confidences, or get ahead of the Holy Spirit in His work? It is tempting to want to ‘chime in’ and be the great human orchestrator with your man made solutions and ‘divine’ wisdom but pause please and allow God to work. 

You are waiting on an answer to prayer and things are picking up but maybe, just maybe, you could nudge it on with your comments or suggestions instead of the right thing to do which is prayer. Oh I have been guilty of this and many people in the Bible also tried to play the role of ‘Holy Spirit’ which has no understudy like in a theater production. 

Be still with your comments. Satan wants you to blurt out in haste. God is working so let Him and just relax and enjoy the peace and quiet of not hearing your own voice being in control. 

PRAYER:Oh the Lord works in ways I can never imagine I just have to learn to be still, be quiet, relax and wait for the miracle. Help me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment