Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Tracker From God


Genesis 28:15 - "I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

In this modern day you can put trackers on almost everything. Keys, children’s phones, cars, and I jokingly say the government tracks us through our Fitbits. Basically technology can sniff out and find anyone.

I was watching a service of Free Chapel with Pastor Jentzen Franklin on TBN and he said God is always always tracking us so what do we have to fear. Nothing!! Those weren’t his exact words but it gave me a great writing idea.

Friend you have to walk in faith. That wandering child or grandchild you have been praying for, that friend or family member in prison, the belief that angels are protecting you, you have to feed your mind on positive uplifting stuff so I will say it again....Turn off the nightly national news for your mental and spiritual health and then say a prayer for the media. Believe for breakthrough. Trust God. Turn away from distractions. Now go have a blessed joy filled day! 

PRAYER: I know I can defeat the lies of the enemy in my life and that of family members I am praying for by simply turning off negativity and doubt. Strengthen me to have discipline to run my race looking to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment