Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Going Through....But God!



Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

The key word in today’s devotion is THROUGH. Everyone has junk happen in life that is unexplainable or hard to take because no one is immune. Trials and struggles are part of life. 

If you do a word search in a concordance of the word through, you will see may incidents of deliverance from troubles and hardships which by the way do tend to make you stronger so they are for your good. Through means basically there is light at the end of the proverbial dark tunnel so hang on. 

No matter what it is you face or are facing don’t run from God run to Him and let Him be your running mate as you travel ‘through’ the obstacles ahead and keep looking for the finish line. It is coming!! 

PRAYER: I am so thankful Lord for struggles because after they are over I can look back and rejoice and see how you were indeed with me. Guide my steps each and every day as I navigate through this journey called ‘life’. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment