Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Are You Afraid Of Bad News?Coronavirus?


They will have no fear of bad news;Their  hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.Psalm 112:7
Just a few days ago life was relatively calm until the dreaded Coronavirus reared its' ugly head and life as we know it changed hopefully for only a brief time. News media added fuel to the fire by non stop ‘breaking news’ which may have kept you glued to the TV. 

The time is now to take authority over bad news. Crashing stocks, health scare, loss of income, grocery shelves emptying, no way to go out and socialize, and worse yet no church in person. Discipline yourself to not be ‘in this world’. You are not to be ‘in this world’ but only a representative of the most high God while you dwell here. Stuff is bound to happen that is bad it is how you choose to deal with it. 

Are you able to stand up today and proclaim "This is the day the Lord has made, I will REJOICE and be GLAD in it?"

PRAYER: I am so very grateful for blessings in my life. I am grateful for friendships near and far. I am grateful for peace. I am thankful for the strength I am gaining during this trial. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. We are told to,"be in the world, but not of the world." Thank you for sharing the passage about bing thankul and rejoicing for each day.

    ReplyDelete