Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, March 30, 2020

Global Pause?


When the angel of the Lord appeared to Gideon, he said, “The Lord is with you, mighty warrior.” Judges 6:12

Whew this past couple weeks has been a beat down for prosperous free America. A total shutdown of life as you and I know it. We have freedom but can’t exercise it right now due to a global pandemic. What can you do? Comply for now and above all pray and don’t waste your time worrying.

Pausing helps us do just that. Pause, ponder, pray. Have faith that the Lord of the Universe knew all this and was never worried. His plans are not our plans. All catastrophes end up having great growth stories at the conclusion of them. Believe that this current time of ‘suffering’ will be over and before you know it life and the world will come back to life again. 

Do you believe the Lord is with you? Do you believe all things work together for good as it says in Romans 8:28? Do you believe God has your back, your families back? Then take a breath my friend and for now say “this is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it” And mean it. 

PRAYER: I pray for those people right now who have no income some of them in my family or my friends. I pray for fearful people who feel the world is collapsing. Give me strength to be a beacon of hope around those people who need a touch from you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 
          #Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment