Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Disgruntled? Take A Breath


Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger rests in the bosom of fools. Ephesians 7:9

It is so easy to get upset about things. Stuff  that won’t really matter in the big scheme of things. Getting upset can lead to fights, misunderstanding, broken friendships, job loss, and much more. What has you steaming? Poor internet connection, being charged more for hotel than when you reserved it, tailgaters, robo calls, add to the list.

Today’s verse indicates being angry is what fools do? Are you a fool? I hope not. I know I don’t want to be called a fool. I just need to simmer down and breathe and not get rattled so easily, how about you? 

Go into your day today and start it off right. Give your cares to the Lord. I have a sign hanging over my kitchen pantry that says “Good morning this is God, I will be handling all of your problems today.” Are you able to trust God to give you a peaceful spirit? 

PRAYER: I love you Lord and I want to be a shining example for the kingdom and not let the enemy make me act like the rest of the world getting angry and upset. Strengthen me through when I read your word to be strong. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment