Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Poof... Mystery Disappearance...Again


 “The LORD is in his holy Temple.” Habakkuk 2:20
Not sure if any other devotion writers experience this but I will be writing and have my writing just vanish. Sometimes it comes back and other times into the black hole of cyber space it goes. Perhaps it is not devotions but maybe a letter, important work at the office or some other situation. Never the less it is gone.
What is your reaction to things like losing things into the tech cloud? Crying over spilled milk, as the saying goes,  is not the route to take. On the other hand calmness and quietness and prayer.
Whatever it is that has you a bit rattled today just know this too shall pass. The sun will still come up and the stars will still shine. It isn’t the end of the world but at times you may feel like it depending on what data was lost such as a tax return? Always remember to be still, pray, repeat. Now go have a blessed day and be a blessing to another person.
PRAYER: I am thankful for each and every day I have on Earth and help me choose to impact my world for the kingdom instead of building my own kingdom. When things go wrong give me the ability to chill and not panic. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment