Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

In The Middle Of Darkness...God Is There!!


And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.” Deuteronomy 31:8

If you accepted Christ as your savior and asked Him to live in your heart that is just the beginning friend. You are on a great adventure. Everything won’t always be rosy as you  follow Jesus but you can have the assurance that He is with you even in the darkest storms of life. 

I recently passed a car that had a Darwin sticker with feet on the Christian fish symbol. I said a prayer for this young man in the car that he would come to know the truth and would be set free from the lies of the enemy. So many humans think this Earth is all there is. No continuing life, no Hell, just simply poof you are gone. You maybe get that way too when darkness envelopes you. 

The best cure for curing the spiritual dumps as I call it when you feel like running away from your faith is to listen and sing along with a good worship song. God has not abandoned you and wants you to continue pressing in, running your race. Victory is around the corner. 

PRAYER:I am thankful you hear my prayers. I am thankful for the comfort I get from other believers when I reach out to them. Show me someone who needs a touch from Gd today and help me pray fo them. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

NOTE: I have attached an awesome song of worship. Take a few moments and listen to it and praise God.Click link to begin. https://youtu.be/cHoGEDQQ67o

No comments:

Post a Comment