Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 1, 2019

Geez, Not Again!


"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

What has you frustrated right now? A baby who won’t take a nap?   A car that won’t start? A computer that doesn’t want to start? Dishwasher broken? You get the idea.

Recently I had a perfect morning  which included early morning prayer service, two mile run, gym workout and was on my way to enjoy coffee and do some writing. Even got high fived which is always awesome. I sit down to write and my I-pad  doesn’t feel like it wants to write. Malfunction. Time for a visit to a tech guy.

Life throws curve balls and unexpected delays at you and it is how you react that matters. Staying cool and peaceful should be your marching orders for the day. Not only when things go right but when they go haywire.

Are you able to maintain a peaceful spirit amidst the chaos that may be in your life right now or would you rather rant and complain. Stuff happens. Life goes on. Take a deep breath. Say a prayer. Let go of any tension and move on.

PRAYER: God you are so good and  I give you thanks for my life and the many blessings I have. Help me Lord stay calm in a crisis and not meltdown. Use me to help another who may have struggles. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: I have been working on my reactions in stressful situations for sometime. I attempt to find something good, even a little glimmer, when something bad happens. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete