Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Stay Out Of The Pig Pen



Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

Oh my goodness what has happened to America! Compromise of values, tolerating of obvious sin. Turning the other cheek and getting desensitized to what is blatantly not of the Lord.
The more we tolerate an evil society that can’t tell right from wrong, the closer we are to God’s judgment. If it feels right do it should not be our national Motto. Nor should happiness over holiness.

To stay out of the pig pen keep your mind saturated with truth. That little voice inside of you should be keeping you on the right path.Run from wrong and evil. Don’t lower your standards to be part of the crowd. Be ready to in love answer anyone who would ask how you are able to live a life like this. Only Jesus can give you strength to not run with the world.

PRAYER: Father God I have slipped into the pig pen on occasion but you are there to lift me out and clean me up. I pray for those I know in this worldly pig pen to see God’s light and turn from evil. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Becky: Several of my online and local friends are upset by all the things going on in our nation. We are all committed to pray for our nation and these issues. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on a 24-7 prayer call many days for our President.

      Delete