Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, January 18, 2019

Give Jesus A Shout Out!


“If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his Father's glory with the holy angels." Mark 8:38
It’s time for those of us who love Jesus to say so. Don’t lead a double life being ashamed of Jesus when around people who maybe aren’t excited about a relationship with the Lord. Be consistent and let your love be known. 
So it’s your lunch time in a restaurant. Do you bow your head or coyly do the ‘headache’ prayer where you sort of hold your forehead  looking around while you utter a few ‘holy’ words then chow down? You’re in a group and have the opportunity for a Christian moment but avoid it. Very sad. 
My friend we are to be salt and light in this adulterous and sinful generation we are living in. Darkness disappears when light comes on the scene. Do you choose to be that ‘light’? I hope so. Stand up, stand up for Jesus!
PRAYER: Freedom of religion has been under attack more in the last 10 years than any other time I can think of. People who don’t have convictions or a love for God don’t think anyone else should either. I lift those lost souls up to you now to find you and make you their Saviour. As for me, keep me bold for the kingdom. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment