Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Time Wasters


The plans of the diligent lead to profit  as surely as haste leads to poverty. Proverbs 21:5

Here we are in 2019 and already many of your resolutions may be broken. Clean closets, clear clutter, exercise daily, lose weight, study Bible daily, you get the idea. One excellent resolution might be stop wasting time.

Deleting email, staying on social media, watching TV all are huge time wasters. If only you and I gave that much time to our savior. Many of us treat him like a good luck charm and aren’t really doing much of anything to keep the mind saturated with Christian thinking.
What can be done?

First the stronghold of time wasting has to be broken. Take inventory and get truthful with yourself about stuff you do that is of no value. Purpose in your heart that you are going to get serious about wasting precious time allotted to you by God.

PRAYER: I only have so many hours in my day and only so much time until I leave this Earth. Give me the desire to not waste valuable time and use what I have in a manner that brings glory to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment