Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Counting Chickens Before They Hatch



Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Are you the kind of person that starts to fret and become concerned about something before it even occurs? You make a mountain out of a molehill so to speak. I try not to be and just when I think I have victory in this area a test pops up to see just how much I do trust God with ALL things and cast the unimaginable fears on Him. 

Who causes this? The enemy that is who! Satan, Lucifer, demons, the devil. Worry, speculation, and fret are not a bi products of a thriving peaceful walk with the Lord. 

So what do you do when you are sailing along smooth fighting daily spiritual battles fairly well and the enemy throws you a bunch of nonsense in your mind? Take thoughts captive and talk out loud informing the devil you are confident God is the one to give you the peace you need and cast that future junk that may or may not happen far away and trust God. When tempted to let your mind wander get on your knees and pray. 

PRAYER: God you care for me and for my family and you are with me. Forgive me when I have a worry melt down and take my eyes off you. Help me keep looking up. In a Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment