Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Worldly Fears?


Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Does the situation in our world ever scare you? Just let me remind you who is still on the throne. Sometimes I think God laughs at the way mere mortals try to control and scare people. He wants you to rest in Him and in Him alone. 

Don’t let the giants in life turn you into a fearful coward. Standup and speak truth to your situation in the mighty name of Jesus. One thing I consistently urge readers to do is to put down the newspaper and turn off the constant hum of the TV news. Whose truth is in its pages or on its’ airways anyway, whose opinions? 

The one thing to do in this new year is to make a habit of starting the day with God no matter how creative you have to be with scheduling. Don’t know how or what to do, start reading Psalms and go from there. You can purpose in your heart to be a fearless believer who trusts God in all things, and I do mean ALL things. Prayer doesn’t have to be fancy just talk. Now go shout out the joy and peace of Jesus. 

PRAYER: Lord help me start each day boldly trusting you and not fearful or angry cause I fed my mind with politics and news before you. My time is precious and it is in your hands. Help me not waste it. In Jesus’ name.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment