Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Here We Go Again...Another Brand New Year



"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:18-19

I love the start of a new year and a fresh beginning but it seems like it was only yesterday we just celebrated 2018. Where does the time go?

As you enter the first day of 2019 I urge you to start with prayer. Get away to pray somewhere this week and ponder the year ahead of you. Yes write some resolutions down but make some of those spiritual ones. Press on with those prayer concerns that you may have been praying for some time now.

Maybe even make a list of things to work on like finishing a project, thinking before you speak, listen better, praying more. A fresh start is always a good thing. Don’t let your mind start to dwell on negative. Stay positive and focused on above. You can do it!!

PRAYER: Ah 2019 has arrived. Our time is in your hands Lord. Help me not waste the days you give me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

This was to be posted 1 Jan 19. My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment