Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, January 24, 2019

God Is The Ruler Yet


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

The old hymn, ‘This Is My Father’s World’  has a verse which says “and oh the wrong seems oft so strong, God is the ruler yet”. I was pondering what that meant one day while walking.

So much garbage is going on today and the world of politics is allowing stuff we never thought we would see. Free speech is threatened. Security of the nation is threatened. Christian Right of conscience is under attack. Those who ‘hate the infidel’ and the Jewish people are voted into Congress. It makes your head explode if you allow it.

Just as the lyrics to this old hymn state, even though the WRONG seems to blare at us in the face and the voices of mankind have gone crazy, Jesus is Lord and still on the throne. Try to let that comfort you and be your solace as you continue to lift this nation,  the world and our leaders up in prayer.

PRAYER: Father God I love you and I know mean spirited people break your heart. I know your breaks with the sins of mankind. Help me keep on keeping on day to day serving you and speaking the truth in love never fearing mere man. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Isaiah 41:10 was a mainstay scripture for me several years ago. I always receive a blessing when I hear it or read it. Yes, there are events and attitudes I see/hear about and have to think about. God still is on the throne. I see evidence of that every day. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete