Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Not On My Watch


Anyone  you forgive, I also forgive. And what I have forgiven-if there was anything to forgive-I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes. 2 Corinthians 2:10-11

Freedom of religion and speech has been greatly under attack these days. A country like the US founded on biblical principles is on a slippery slope of judgment when evil forces try to shut the mouths and thoughts and prayers of a God fearing people.

When people start caring more about a political party than they do righteousness and the truth in the word of God there is a problem. A shift in culture allowing so many unrighteous things to happen does not make them right in the sight of God

The mastermind behind all this is Satan who seeks to divide, separate, and conquer the US and take it away from it’s Christian roots and beliefs. Many young people of voting age have deceived into believing wrong things about America so we who know the truth need to keep praying and loving and standing up for the truth lest this great democracy fail. Be on your guard, stand watch, and continue to pray.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus help me be kind to those who oppose America and pray for those who are trying to turn us away from the truth and the those who may not see eye to eye with my beliefs. Help me love those who may not love me or this country. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment: