Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Sea Of Tranquility


He must increase and I must decrease. John 3:30

As I was flying back from the Nations Capitol one late afternoon and after punching through clouds the aircraft glided above what almost appeared like a ‘sea’ of clouds. When you fly and gaze out the window it is easy to  get so excited about God’s creation. 

I got to thinking how little we are and how gigantic God is. He is God! The Almighty. The creator of those who love Him and those who reject Him. Looking outside my window at this vast sky from a plane window at 35000 feet is nothing compared to the astronauts view  from the Space Shuttle who gazed at a ‘ball’ from space. How could a person be an atheist with all this beauty out the window? 

Maybe you are scared to fly or don’t fly, but get outside and look up at the vastness of God’s creation. His creation reminded me once again about how great God is. Stop and give him praise for all he has done for you and thank him for where he has you today. His ways are so much greater than ours. 

PRAYER: I stand in awe of you Lord and all you created for us to enjoy. My heart aches for those who reject you. I pray for a fresh revelation of you to those who may not know you or reject you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment