Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Single Awareness Day


Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1 Corinthians 13:7

Today is a national Hallmark holiday or what my younger son, now married, affectionately referred to as ‘single awareness day’. This is a day love is celebrated. 

You can show love without having to have a holiday to force you to do it and many skip this holiday. Be aware that love means the unromantic kind too with friends and family. 

Love is an action we should all try to do  in our lives. The greatest commandment is to love one another and to love your neighbor as yourself. (see Mark 12:30-31). Try to make today and every day a day to show love and kindness to others. 

PRAYER: Father help me to love even those who may be hard to love or those who try to hurt or lie to me or my family.  Love should be my greatest aim. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment