Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Day 22


Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Philippians 3:12

The start of the new year brought with it resolutions for some and perhaps a 21 Days of Prayer similar to what my church had. You could go for the 21 days and not miss a day but what happens on Day 22? 

Each of us needs to purpose in his or her heart to continue to reach forward and press on for the goal of keeping prayer and Bible reading first. Rearranged schedules may be necessary especially for those working a full time job but you can do it if you want to. 

Each of us makes time for things that are important so how important is getting closer to God going to be in 2019? 

PRAYER: Lord God I thank you for the opportunity to participate in 21 Days of Prayer but I don’t want it to stop. I pray perseverance and desire to continue and any distractions this enemy may throw at me to be taken away. In Jesus’ name. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment