Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, February 25, 2019

His Praise Shall Continually Be On My Lips!


I will bless the LORD at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalm 34:1

Did you know that in the Bible it says “In ALL things give thanks” like really? That is what the word of God says. You mean everything? 

It is certainly hard to say “Lord I want to thank you for the death of my spouse or my newborn.” I don’t think this means you are overjoyed but know that God has a way of making things right. Sure it is painful and in many cases you want to crawl in a hole and die yourself. 

Mainly the Lord wants you to know even though He did not cause the calamity you endure be it death, job loss, divorce, bankruptcy, wayward child, child who has made wrong life choices, and more that the years the locust has eaten can be restored. The main thing is to keep your faith. 

Some of the lowest most hurting people in society are those many people think deserve just what they got and I am referring to inmates in jails, prisons, and detention facilities. Prison ministry is flourishing and these men and women who choose to be a part of a prison church fellowship while incarcerated can get closer to God, repent, and get restoration right there when locked up. They praise the Lord in the midst of where they are? Can you? 

PRAYER: Thank you dear Lord for being here for us 24-7 with just a prayer. My heart aches for those who obviously have a valid reason to not feel joyful. Heal wounded hearts of anyone I know suffering. Help them not turn away from you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment