Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 24, 2024

When You Don’t Know What To Do



"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."Proverbs 3:5-6

Some reading this would say ‘get a hobby’ but getting a hobby doesn’t solve all of life’s issues. Broken hearts still exist no matter how many hobbies you participate in. 

I guarantee you there are people around you that need prayer, a friend, a smile, a card, a phone call, a happy text. Whatever is on your mind today give it to God. This is a spiritual discipline you have heard me mention before. There is that word, discipline. Does that remind you of the military? 

Nevertheless as trite as it sounds God does loves you. He loves hearing from you daily. He wants you to know He is here to set free, redeem, restore, and renew no matter what is going on or how impossible you think a situation is. Also He is patient not wishing anyone to perish.(See 2 Peter 3:9). 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you that you care for me even when I become speechless and don’t know how to pray. You know my heart and you are aware of my overwhelming hurts. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment