Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Keep Me Still Lord



Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken. Psalm  62:5-6

What breakthrough are you waiting for in your life or the life of a loved one? Sometimes do you feel you can stand it no more and jump ahead of God?

I personally find that journaling my feelings helps so I won’t make a fool of myself picking up the phone or texting and messing up what God has under control. His ways are not our ways. 

Also during this waiting room period you have to exercise the discipline of self control when it comes your mind and what you conjure up in your mind most of which is fake and not going to occur. Satan loves toying with you when you are in the ‘waiting room’ trying to be still. Now go and rest in Christ and trust He is working. Never stop praying. 

PRAYER: Father help me be still. I give my anxious wandering mind to you. I know you are working. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment