Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 16, 2024

Be Yourself



Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.1 Peter 4:10

This has been a common theme I write about probably because I need to remind myself. God made you unique and special not a carbon copy of someone else. In the eyes of God you don’t need earthly cheers and awards to be special and important. 

There are some people truly gifted with skills and talents even though they may take instruction it comes natural such as musicians who rise to fame, athletes, artists, skilled craftsmen, and so forth. But don’t discredit yourself and know God can use you too. 

Always be humble and thankful. Don’t ever assume you are God’s gift to the world but let God exalt you. Show love to your fellow man. Keep running your race to win. 

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for all you have blessed me with and where you have me in life. Use me to bless another. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment