Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Help Is On The Way



“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:13

I am not sure what you may be facing today and maybe everyday. Physical challenge, mental challenge, wayward children, sickness, but God hears you and has not forgotten you even though you wonder when the tables will turn. Why me Lord? 

Recently I became very discouraged over something I have been trusting God for for many years. I realized two factors where Satan was at work in my mind trying to taunt me and that was completion of 21 Days of Prayer and also a wonderful Moms in Prayer city gathering. The enemy hates when you pray and he hates when you stay peaceful in the storms of life. 

Whatever is going on know that God has a plan and He is growing you just as much as the person or situation you are praying for. You need to be still, keep praying, don’t try to work things out on your own, and yes did I say pray? 

PRAYER: Father I thank you for all you have given me in my life. Even when situations seem dire and unchangeable I know you are there. Help me be still. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment