Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Stay Out Of The Ditch

 


Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.1 Peter 5:8
In order to have complete victory over the wiles of Satan you have to stop jumping back into the ditch so to speak. 

As much as I tell others to keep looking up sometimes yours truly has to take some of my own medicine. Most battles are waged in the mind and the sooner you get a grip on this fact your days will go much better.

You can wake up and orchestrate scenarios in your mind or you can say this is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it.(Psalm 118:24) Simply stated that means no jumping back into ditches where Satan is awaiting you but stand firm and take authority over the devil. 

PRAYER: Lord you are so good to me. You have paved the road ahead of me and say this is where I want you to walk. Help me not stray from the path. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment