Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, April 3, 2023

Hurting Hearts Are Everywhere

 

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.Romans 12:12
Between 2019-2022 it was rough for many people. Divisions, separations, loneliness, suicides, job losses, friendships ending, fractured families, fear of germs, need I go on. Have I hit the nail on the head yet?
Perhaps you are still hurting from an ache that won’t go away. I am certain therapists have stayed busy. Thankfully normal conditions or the new normal are upon us. You make a new way so to speak.
All this is spiritual warfare. If you have not been used to knowing there is God and there is the devil well it is true. Fight against him daily. It is evident Satan wants to destroy the family. My friend stand firm whatever you are going through. Be still. Keep praying.
PRAYER: Your love and care for me is beyond my understanding. Give me strength to hang on. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. My health issues came to the surface. But, God was with me through each of the incidents. I give thanks to Him for all He has done for me. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete