Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Cool Fool?

 


As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy.1 Timothy 6:17

Do you want to be cool?Why does it matter? Do you feel like you need to keep up with the latest trends?Do you post on social media especially when you want to show your family and friends the ‘cool’ places you have been? What exactly is cool and trendy anyway, what Hollywood or New York says?

This world and all its’ fads, glamour, fame, and cultural nonsense will one day pass away. It won’t matter who you knew, what you wore, what car you drove, or whose social gatherings you attended. What will matter is if you have not strayed from the ‘Father’s design’ and caved into the world’s unhealthy confused culture. 

Learn to think for yourself, keep your Bible nearby and read it. Find a good Bible believing church and get plugged in.Keep praying and love your enemies too. 

PRAYER: Lord each and every day of my life I give you thanks for helping me keep on the right path. I pray for the lost, hopeless, and confused who have been led astray by the lies of the culture. Give me strength to stay strong. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: I gave up trying to be cool a LONG time ago. At my age, I am thankful to just BE. :) Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete