Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Squirrel



I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways.Psalm 119:15 NIV Bible Gateway

Do you get distracted easily and maybe even have all the good intentions in the world to have time alone with the Lord? This is why I like DAWG days which means ‘Day Alone With God’ where you intentionally get out of your house, without your cell phone turned on, and find a nice quiet safe park. 

I have to admit I really have only had two DAWG days since moving to Idaho in August 2020. You have to make it happen and put it on your calendar. 

Don’t let distractions, squirrel, take your focus off God. Don’t let your mind start wondering during this time about prayers not just answered just keep praising him. 

PRAYER: Father I need you daily. Help me focus on one method of having a quiet time and not bounce all around unfocused and unproductive. Guide my mind as I seek truth. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment