Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, July 17, 2022

VRYBLSD



But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.Romans 5:8

I like it when I see a ‘message from God’ on a day I need a dose of cheer. In case you can’t decipher this it reads ‘Very Blessed’ and indeed God is good. This was a vanity auto tag I saw here in Idaho recently. I too have had several tags throughout the years with messages that hopefully blessed others.

Think about your own life and make a list of the ways you have been blessed by God. When you do this little exercise it helps curb the urge to gripe and bemoan your ‘plight’ in life. 

When you are having one of ‘those days’ where you might be slumping into the pity party mode which you know is not from ‘the Father above’ ,cast off that wrong way of thinking and cling to God and all He has done and is doing for you. 

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for your beautiful creation, sunrise and sunset and storms and rainbows. For stars and the moon. You indeed are awesome and you bless me so much. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment