Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 1, 2022

Comparison Is Poison

 


Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”Hebrews 13:5

Everyone is on a different journey in life and when you hear stories about so and so’s good fortune and then start to feel bad that you can’t be like that person or couple look out. Stay off Facebook for one! 

Envy and comparing are not fruits of the spirit. Satan has a way of stirring up the pot in so many areas of life as he likes you to get upset, depressed, unhappy, unsatisfied, and so much more. Do you feel less than a person if you haven’t been to Hawaii or Europe when others are sharing their stories? Watch out. 

I decided I want to see my own US of A first. Maybe you were in the military and got stationed overseas. Our family remained stateside 28 years. Grateful for all the friends I met along the way
and experiences I had. When you start to wish for something watch out and start thanking God for the life He has provided you with. You’ve got Him right? So be happy. 

PRAYER: I am grateful Lord for how you have showered blessings on me and forgive me for ever being ungrateful or wishing for more just because someone else has it. I choose joy. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment