Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Be On Guard



Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion 
seeking someone to devour.1 Peter 5:8

If you knew you were going to be attacked or had the fear of an attack you would be in a fortified area such as military in a protected compound like they were in Afghanistan. Also you would likely have protective gear similar to what law enforcement wear donning helmets and protective vests. 

There is another kind of enemy and threat that daily you need to be on your guard for and that is Satan. He won’t come at you in a red suit with a pitchfork but his force has been around since the creation of the world and the fall of mankind. His goal is to destroy you, your life, your family, take away hope, and get you to doubt Gods power. In John 10:10 it says he comes to kill, steal, and destroy. 

Satan is a liar, deceiver, thief, robber, manipulator and loves to stir up trouble and confusion and keep you from focusing on the truth. I don’t know what battles you are facing but know that the enemy gets into your thought life if you allow him to and tries to get you too worked up and busy to spend time with God. Say out loud “I reject you Satan. I am covered with blood of Jesus!” Now go have a prayer time and start by praising Gods for his awesomeness. 

PRAYER:Lord I want you to always be first place in my life but when I wake up and allow the enemy to cause fear, worry, panic I am forgetting your power is in me to say enough. Help me run looking towards the cross. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link and listen to this powerful song of worship:

No comments:

Post a Comment