Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Ponder On

 


“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much” James 5:16

Do you take time in your day to be still? No TV, no music, no checking your email and social media but a simple calmness to get yourself focused and centered. Not yoga but just time to pursue peace. 

When I was writing this I was  enjoying iced coffee after a hike and sitting just watching people. Also I was silently praying. Praying is something you can do anywhere and no requirement to close your eyes or speak in some dialect of an alien. Just talk. 

Today for me I am thankful for America and asking God to help us stay free amidst a very divided nation. God has the final say and he will only continue to let us be blessed if we are doing his will. Don’t neglect your time alone with Him each day. 

PRAYER: I love you Lord. Some may call me religious but I say no I just love you. Religion kills and you bring life. You are the God of a second chance. Help me treat people as I would want to be treated and keep me still. In Jesus’ name. Amen. image0.jpegimage1.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment