Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sheep Without A Shepherd

 


The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1(ESV)

Imagine, if you will, a herd of sheep wandering  in a field with no shepherd to guide them. They would wander aimlessly maybe falling into a ravine or getting tangled in weeds. The shepherd is essential to guide them. 

Jesus is your shepherd. The shepherd knows his sheep and cares for them.Don’t you believe your shepherd is guiding you and helping you not fall into a pit? 

Sheep need that shepherd and you need your shepherd Jesus. You may think you can do life alone with just a Sunday service once a week but your life needs to be saturated with the love of Jesus and you need to lean on Him as your constant shepherd.

PRAYER: Sometimes I have strayed off the path without my shepherd and get hopelessly messed up. Lord I then you keep calling me home. I am ever grateful. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link for a powerful song of worship:

No comments:

Post a Comment