Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Chill Pill


He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."Psalm 46:10

 

Ever start to fret over stuff that hasn’t even occurred yet? Well it won’t do anything other than turning  you into an angry nervous wreck. As you may have heard, try taking a chill pill or in other words, relax. 

How much does worry, being upset, trying to manipulate a situation really help?Much is said about worry in scripture and it may do lots of good to do a word study and commit a few of the verses to memory. 

What in your life has you upset right now? Have you tried to pray and give it to God and leave it at the foot of the cross? Truly it is time to be still and trust God. 

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for helping me be still when Satan is taunting me to get frazzled and agitated. I seek your perfect peace no matter what is going on. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful antedote for worry,"pray and give it to God and leave it at the foot of the cross." I hve hd to do this again this month.

    ReplyDelete